Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's A...

BOY!
Today we had our 20-week ultrasound, and we found out that we are having a little boy!

Going into the ultrasound, I was a little worried that I would be disappointed if we found out a boy was on the way, because I already had a boy so I kind of wanted a girl. Plus, we have had a girl's name picked out for a long time. But when the ultrasound tech told us it was a boy, I can honestly say that all I felt was excited and a little relieved!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE little girls... but I feel more like a "boy mom". I get boys. I understand and relate to them. And I am not, in any way, shape, or form, a girly-girl.

If the Lord ever sees fit to bless us with a girl, we will be excited... and probably more than a little terrified! But we'd figure it out, I'm sure!

But this time around, I am beyond thrilled that another little boy is on the way! Now, to come up with a name... :)

2 comments:

Erin Welch said...

CONGRATS! That is exciting!

Kim said...

I completely understand being a boy mom. :-) Congratulations!