Thursday, December 31, 2009

I may have spoke too soon...

... because just a few days after I posted my last entry, we got a call from our case worker. And, it turns out, we WERE selected to be part of the staffing for the 2 brothers! The staffing will be at the end of January, and it is down to only two families; us... and the current foster family. So, the probability will be that the foster family will get to adopt the boys, and we know that. But I can't tell you how exciting it is to actually be selected for something!

On this, the last night of 2009, I can't help but wonder where this next year will take us. I hope and pray that 2010 will include another baby (or 2!) for us, but God has not yet clued me in on all the details, that's for sure. But if there is one thing I have learned over the past 16 years of walking with the Lord, it's this: My God is able; my God is faithful; and my God is sovereign. I trust Him, and I yield all my tomorrows into His hands.

No comments: