Saturday, July 05, 2008

It's my birthday!

I'm 25 today... at least according to one of Nathan's friends! I'll take it! My dad said tonight that he must be really old if his daughter has to lie about her age now. He still tells people he's 29...

It's been an interesting birthday... not at all what I'd planned. It seems that circumstances beyond our control were all conspiring against us today. But that's ok. It was still a good day spent with family and friends, and that is really what makes a day special. So it's all good!

And for those of you who keep asking if we took any pictures of Nathan dressed up for my brother's wedding... we took exactly one picture. ONE PICTURE! But here it is, just for you!

4 comments:

Casey said...

I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to wish you a wonderful and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Make sure them two men in your life do something real special for you! Anyway, I hope it's great! Happy 25th! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grace!
Rachel

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I forgot your birthday! I am terribly sorry. Still love me? I hope so. Hugs to all. :)

James W said...

Happy belated Birthday!!