10 Things I Love About You
1. I love your sense of humor. You are the funniest guy I know. I love your dry wit and your weirdness and the way you can make me laugh even when I'm mad about something.
2. I love to listen to you play music. You are super talented, yet so humble about it. What a rare and refreshing combination! I love to sing with you!
3. I love to watch you with Nathan. You are the best dad! Nathan imitates you and wants to be just like you... and I think he has a wonderful example in you of what a man of God should look like.
4. I love to hear you pray. Your heart is so sincere.
5. I love the way you look. 'Nuff said!
6. I love the way you calm me down when I am stressed or upset. Even when I can't see a solution, you always tell me to trust you, and it always works out.
7. I love the way you greet me with "Hello Beautiful!" every time you call on the phone or come through the door. Yours is the opinion that matters.
8. I love that you like to cook... because let's face it, we'd all get sick of pasta if I had to do all the cooking!
9. I love the way you provide for our family. In this day and age, it's rare that a woman can stay home with her children, but because it is important to both of us, we make it. You work hard, and you keep our budget so well, that even though we don't always have the latest and the greatest, we have plenty.
10. I love that you love me!
For all these reasons and more, you have made me the most blessed woman on earth! Happy Anniversary, Steve! I love you!