Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday, Monday...

...ba dah, ba dah dah dah!
(by the Mamas and the Papas)
I love them! I remember one time, when Steve and I were first dating, I went home for Easter break (basically a long weekend!) and he stayed at college to work. I guess he missed me, cause the day before I was set to come back I got something special in the mail... my copy of The Mamas and the Papas tape. It was cued up to the song, "This is Dedicated to the One I Love". He had paid to have it overnighted to me at home. How sweet, eh? (Oh, stop rolling your eyes!)

Anyway...

I got my hair cut last week. This is the first time I have cut it since it was whacked off back in April '07 for Locks of Love. I had about an inch trimmed off and then got some layers, and look what I discovered: Underneath all that thick, heavy hair, I have some really nice curls! Who knew? Now I can manage a decent-looking hairstyle without putting any work into it whatsoever. It's a win-win!


Last Friday, we had some friends come over for a while. Nathan loved playing with Wyatt and Mary Elaine! I didn't take many pictures (because they wouldn't sit still long enough!!!), but I did manage to capture Nathan and Mary Elaine playing a piano duet. Say it with me now...

AWWWWWWW!

No comments: