Friday, December 21, 2007

Well...

We finally got our electrical wire taken down in our backyard today! I was VERY happy to see that truck pull into the driveway! All the electric companies have had their hands full from the ice storm last week, and I have tried so very hard to be patient... and I have mostly succeeded. I will say that when Nathan saw the man in the backyard tugging at that power line, he said, "He's taking down the power line! Now we can go outside!" Yet when he woke up from his nap and I asked him if he wanted to go out and play, he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Not today!"

Not today??? It's like 45 degrees out there today!!!
In December!!!
Doesn't he realize we've got to grab days like this while we can???


In other news:
Nathan evidentally comes by his love of eggnog honestly. Here we see 3 generations of Howell men enjoying the stuff. (Though I'm told it was the GOOD stuff... fresh eggnog from Shatto Dairy)

Nathan just came up to me and said, "Please get off the computer... I want to go outside!"
...So here we go!

No comments: