Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I realized the other day that it's been a year since I started this blog. Steve was asking me last night if I would still write on it if no one read it. And honestly, I would. Because I love having this outlet to write. I don't have the time or the patience to sit down and write a book or an article all the time, but I love to write, and this is a great place for that. Besides, I don't even know who all reads this. I know some of you, because you leave comments every now and then, which is great! Every now and then I'll get an email or a phone call or someone will mention in church something they read or saw on the blog, and that's always a nice surprise. But even if I never got another comment from anyone, I would still write and post pictures. Because it has been so NEAT to go back and read about where I've come in a year, and seeing in pictures how we've grown and changed (especially Nathan!) And it will be exciting to see what will happen in this next year as well.

4 comments:

Polly said...

Well, i come to your blog site almost everyday! I like your link's and I come over and link to several of them. When you have something new to read...i read it! love you girl!

Grace said...

I go to yours everyday too!

Lila said...

I think the real benefits of a blog can be found in situations where we are separated. I know that if I had to be away from all you guys, it would be really great to have that daily connection to see what everybody is up to.

Although I haven't joined the blogging world, I sure love to see everybody's daily.

Thanks and keep blogging!!!
Lila

Unknown said...

Well sistah I think you are the one that started it all. Thanks for blogging and letting us into extra special parts of your world. Love you!!