Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Greetings from Africa

Just a quick note to let you all know that we arrived in Kenya safe and sound. Nathan did great on the planes, but we were all more than happy to get here! It was dark when we arrived and we have not explored much yet today, but the thing that strunk me most when we got off the van was the smell...it just smelled richer somehow, the kind of air that smelled like fresh things growing. I was tired, dizzy from the higher altitude, and it was dark, but already I could tell that this was a place that I wanted to see more of. Today, we'll go to the Market to buy fruits and vegetables, and we will look around the school where James and Vivian teach. I will post pictures as soon as I am able, but I wanted you all to know that we are here! Thank you all for your continued prayers!

No comments: