Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow!

Nathan and I enjoyed playing in the snow yesterday! It was cold, so we only lasted about a half hour, but we had so much fun! Nathan loved running through the snow making tracks (for Daddy to follow to find the treasure, of course! He's still a little pirate!), making snow angels, throwing the snow up in the air, and sliding down the slide. I took pictures until my hands started to freeze... and then I had to get my gloves back on so I could throw snow too! We love Winter!


4 comments:

Lanny said...

In my personal opinion, your back yard looks better in green than in white. I much perfer mowing grass as opposed to pushing snow! Just my two cents worth.

Grace said...

Our backyard is fun all year long! At least you don't have to weed whack it in the winter! (I won't make you shovel our drive!)

James W said...

Kind of ironic I am looking at snow pictures and wearing shorts today. We are going to be in the 70's until Saturday night. Then it is going to drop to the 40's. The arctic blast of 2008!

Lila said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! Although Winter is not my favorite season, it's so fun to see you all having a great time...making memories...and enjoying each other...love you guys!!!