Sunday, October 12, 2008

"The Most Awesome Drum Set Ever!"

At least according to Nathan!

The birthday celebration continued Friday night when we went to Papa and Nana's house. My Uncle Phil was also there, as well as my brother JD and his new wife Meredith. JD and Meredith had quite a surprise planned for Nathan, because they were giving him Meredith's old acoustic drum set! To say he was excited was the understatement of the century! The whole way home, he just kept saying, "This is the most awesome drum set ever!" He has been very grateful for all the presents he's been given... but I do believe the drum set just might be his favorite!








Pumpkin Patch pictures coming soon...

4 comments:

rachel said...

I SO wish I could have been there to see the look on his face! :)

Anonymous said...

I bet Nathan sounds awesome! You house is going to be overrun by drum sets!
Erin

Official Observer said...

I'll bet he stays excited for a while with that.

Nancy said...

I can't wait for the concert!