Monday, August 04, 2008

What do YOU do on the hottest day of the year?

As for the Howell men... they went to a Royals game!

Yesterday Steve and his 2 brothers, along with their dad, had a boys day and went to a Royals baseball game. The Royals won big, but it was SO HOT that they only lasted about 3 innings actually in their seats. They stayed for the whole game though, they just spent some time standing in the shade. Crazy guys! But they had a great time.

As for me, I stayed with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law. We kept Nate with us, due to the heat. And we had a great day too... eating lunch in an AIR CONDITIONED restaurant, playing games in an AIR CONDITIONED apartment, and swimming in a nice COOL pool. Who would you have rather hung out with?

1 comment:

Official Observer said...

Boy the air conditioning sounds good to me. Though, it is important for men to show toughness by standing in the shade??? -- See, men do have brains after all!

Glad fun was had by all!