Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Handsome Nate!

Nathan has been very in to picking out his own clothes these days. Which means that some days he ends up wearing some odd combinations... like red shirts with orange shorts. And sometimes, he wants to wear long sleeves in 90 degree weather. And sometimes, he picks out a shirt that is way too big or way too small. And I let him wear it... because he's 3... and it really doesn't matter.

But on Sunday, when he said he wanted to pick out his outfit for church, I'll admit I was a little nervous. This is what he came up with:



Yes, the shirt was a little too short... but overall, it worked for him! When he strutted into Sunday School class, all 6 of the girls in his class took note. One little girl said, "Nathan... you look handsome!"

And he really, really did.

1 comment:

Lanny said...

Yo Grace, if you want I can help Nate with his GQ look for three year olds. Just give me the nod and I will hook him up!