Wednesday, January 02, 2008

There's a highchair in my kitchen!!!

Our family had a special visitor spend the night with us on New Years Eve... Lily, daughter of Dorian, my best friend from college! Lily is 9 months old, and she spent her first night away from home with us! We had so much fun with her! We played, and read books, and made bottles and changed diapers and woke up for 3 o'clock feedings.



At one point, I stopped and thought to myself, "Yes, I'm ready to do this again." And I am. I really, really am. We are just waiting on God. I'd like to say that we are waiting PATIENTLY on God, but that isn't always the case. But I know His will is perfect, and I know His timing is right, and I know He will bring us a baby in His way and in His time. (Remind me of this the next time I start to forget, ok?)

~By the way, Nathan is currently running around in his PJs and his snow boots, building churches out of blocks and playing with every sports ball that he owns and strumming his guitars... Yes, all at the same time! That's what it means to be 3!

No comments: