Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ugh!

Every year about this time, my husband starts buying eggnog. He loves the stuff. I do not. And every year, he makes me try it... just to see if I've changed my mind, I guess. And every year, I try a sip, and my response to said sip involves much coughing and sputtering and gagging. So this year, I guess he finally gave up on me and let Nathan try some instead.




Needless to say... NATHAN LOVES EGGNOG!!!

So, I ask you, do you like eggnog, that most festive of holiday drinks? Or do you find it repellent in every way? Let me know!

12 comments:

Grace said...

Just in case you couldn't tell... I find it repellent in every way!

Polly said...

REPELLENT!!!!! But I'm okay with a Diet Vanilla Coke in a styrofoam cup that SAYS "eggnog" from Sonic on it.

Lila said...

REPELLENT!!! Nothing about eggnog is good except that it is associated with Christmas time.

Nancy said...

I don't care how repellent it is, I just like seeing pictures of Nathan!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Well Jax and I are with Nate and Steve. We love it. So we will have everyone over and Nancy can take pictures of Nathan drinking eggnog with Steve, Jax and me. And Lila and Grace and Polly can have Sonic drinks that say eggnog on them. How is that?

Kim said...

Nasssssssssssssty and repellent! I can't stand it but Andy loves it! Your husband sounds like mine, oh just try it one more time.

Andrew said...

I personally hate the stuff, but as for my mom, she says that she loves it. YUCK!!!

Dorian said...

I love it, love it, love it! I can't wait till that time of year when it finally hits the grocery store cooler shelves. I love it in all its various forms as well...egg nog shakes, egg nog ice cream, egg nog creamer. Yum!

Matthew said...

That first glass is the perfect, festive, holiday drink.

It's the second glass that is repellent in every way.

James W said...

would not say that I love it but is ok

KatieKate said...

no no no no no

not in a million years will I ever drink that stuff.

no.

Anonymous said...

well...i imagine it to be terrible, but the truth is i have never actually tried it. and i'm steering clear of steve on this one. :)