Looks like I've been tagged by Tracy! And you just may be next!!!
*Here's how you play....once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten random facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose ten people to tag, listing their names and why you chose them; don't forget to leave a comment on their page letting them know "tag you're it". You cannot tag the original people/person back that tagged you first, but let them know when you have posted so they can read your blog. (If you don't have 10 people to tag, that's ok! Just share your 10 facts about yourself, ok?)
Here we go:
1. I love to read. LOVE IT! I used to have books in every room of the house growing up, and when I was in that room, I would pick up that book and just start reading. It didn't matter if I'd read it 100 times, I was still so in to it. And I still will read favorites over and over again. Although I don't have as much time to read with a three-year-old in the house!
2. I qualified for the junior olympics in swimming.
3. My passport has stamps of Japan, Kenya, and Romania. I went to Kenya and Romania in one year!
4. I make the best chocolate chip cookies ever. And I'm not bragging... that's the name of the recipe!
5. I lived in the same house my whole life until I went to college. After I met and married Steve, we lived in Kirksville, MO; Mill Valley, CA; Seattle, WA; and Cameron, MO. What a wild ride!
6. I have a BA in English with an emphasis in Creative Writing, and I have a graduate certificate in Early Childhood Education.
7. When I was younger, I wanted to visit shipwrecks. Not so much for the treasure, but I was fasinated by the idea of these mysterious "worlds" waiting under the water. I was such a water girl! And I still am. When we lived in CA and WA, I saw water everyday. I miss that.
8. I love to sing! I met Steve while singing in the BSU band in college, and on our first date, we sat around a piano and sang together for two hours.
9. I cry very easily.
10. I laugh very easily too.
So... who to TAG? Guess it will have to be... Carrie, Chasity, Dorian, Kim, Lila, Matthew, Michele, Melissa, Nancy, and Diane... because you're cool and I like you and I'm sure you've all got interesting things to share! Love ya!