Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So, some of you may know that I am growing my hair out to donate to Locks of Love. I have not had a haircut since June of 2005! Yikes, I know. According to the Locks of Love rules of hair donation, I must have at least 10 inches to donate, and, those of us with curly or wavy hair are allowed to straighten it before cutting it off. Since my hair falls into the curly/wavy category, I had a teenage friend of mine, Megan, straighten my hair so I could see how long it's getting...



As you can see, it's getting uber-long! I have more than 10 inches, but cutting it now would leave me with hair about at my chin, and I want a bit more to work with this time around. Last time I grew my hair out to donate it, I wasn't left with much. I think a couple more months should do the trick. But I am getting VERY anxious to cut my hair. It's kinda heavy!

2 comments:

the dicocco gang said...

I love long hair... but I love it that you are gonna' donate... yours looks great all straightened out like that. You should do it straight more often!

Grace said...

Thanks! I like the way it looked straightened too, but considering I can't hardly braid my own hair, I'm not sure I have the know-how to do it myself on a daily basis. Thank goodness for teenagers who like to "do hair"!