Friday, May 19, 2006

Took the Plunge!

OK... so I have gotten so much positive feedback from people about that devotion thing that I wrote and posted on Mother's Day that I have decided to take all your advice and do something with it. Tonight I took a deep breath, gathered my courage, and submitted it to HomeLife magazine. Even submitting it took courage, you all, because for some reason it's still hard for me to think about something of mine, my thoughts and words, being out there for someone to accept or reject. But I decided that even if the magazine doesn't want to publish it, I owed it to all of you who commented here or emailed me or called me or told your friends about the blog just so they could read that post. I'm humbled that it touched so many of you, and I'm so thankful for your feedback. Your encouragement really meant a lot to me. So I submitted it for you. GULP!

No comments: